Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Introducing SLDN's New Communications Director

(Adam Ebbin)

This morning I had the pleasure of officially announcing the appointment of Adam Ebbin as SLDN’s new communications director. I am incredibly proud and excited to welcome Adam to join our organization’s terrific staff as we continue our work to repeal “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.”

Adam brings to SLDN a proven track record of twenty years of experience and success in communications, politics, and marketing. His professionalism, steady voice, and keen insights will be invaluable as SLDN moves forward in leading the fight to repeal “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” and permit open and honest service. We are excited to have someone of Adam’s caliber joining us at the critical stage in our journey.

In the past year SLDN has made historic progress in its work to allow LGBT Americans the opportunity to serve in our armed forces. With Adam’s support I hope to continue that progress and move closer to the day when every American patriot can serve our country regardless of sexual identity.

-Aubrey Sarvis

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Aubrey,

I am honored to be here.

As Jesus Jones sang, "Right here, right now. There is no place I would rather be--watching the world wake up from history."

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home